We are Nationally Accredited!
You have chosen an early childhood program for your child that is nationally accredited.
What is Accreditation? Room For Growing Educational Learning Center has voluntarily undergone a comprehensive process of internal self-study, invited external professional review to verify compliance with the criteria for High Quality Early Childhood programs, and have been found to been in substantial compliance with the criteria.
10 Standards of High-Quality Early Childhood Education
- Promote positive relationships for all children and adults to encourage each child’s sense of individual worth.
- Implement a curriculum that fosters all areas of child development: cognitive, emotional, language, physical, and social.
- Use developmentally, culturally, and linguistically appropriate and effective teaching approaches.
- Provide ongoing assessments of a child’s learning and development and communicate the child’s progress to the family.
- Promote the nutrition and health of children and protect children and staff from injury and illness.
- Employ a teaching staff that has the educational qualifications, knowledge, and professional commitment necessary to promote children’s learning and development and to support families’ diverse needs and interests.
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with each child’s family.
- Establish relationships with and use the resources of the community to support the achievement of program goals.
- Provide a safe and healthy physical environment.
- Implement strong personnel, fiscal, and program management policies so that all children, families, and staff have high-quality experiences.